cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "See Other Items" link on every listing links to Store!

This is an ongoing problem with the new ebay format.  I, and mony others, have a store subscription for the benefits unrelated to the actual "My Store".   I use ebay item specifics, categories, condition specifics, etc. for all of our items, but none of these are able to be utilized when searching through "My Store".  (I don't use store categories whatsoever, so it makes browsing very unappealing if the buyer isn't looking at our listings through the ebay listings page.

Both "View store" and "seller's items" links to store.  This occours on all platforms and browsers including the ebay app.

Q: Do you combine shipping?
Worldwide Shipping is $26 or 1 Lp, $5 Each Additional First Class Airmail.
===========================================
Q: When can I expect my order to arrive?
A: Item usually shipped within 4 BUSINESS DAYS from receiving cleared payment.
Delivery time is based both on location and delivery method. Please refer to auction details for delivery time to your area.
Message 1 of 76
latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

Re: The "See Other Items" link on every listing links to Store!

Thank you for bringing this up - I just checked my store and NOTHING is showing up in my store categories, except auctions. None of my BIN items even display. Might be part of why sales have pretty much stopped lately.

Message 61 of 76
latest reply

a little perplexed about all of this. we called ebay and got nowhere either, but sales aren't happening barely, not like they were and this is the holiday season, economy or not. Will say though in our store we do have categories, and use google chrome and saw no issues with the store, so is that it? its working because we do have categories and those who dont its not working or am I misunderstanding?  Im thinking its the ebay app thats not working anymore with stores as this is where a lot of sales use to stem from.  But at this point starting to wonder why were paying what were paying for a store per month if this isn't going to work anymore.

Message 62 of 76
latest reply

We don't use store categories. Or haven't in a decade at least. We sell vinyl records, and use nearly ALL of the ebay item specifics for categorization in terms of genre, condition, duration, sub-genre, etc.

When the only option the buyer sees is a store, it displays all our items by best match.

Only.

No way to narrow the search to say,' Country' or 'Dance Music' or 'Rock' .

Imagine a record store where there were thousands of vinyl in no order or grouping and Miles Davis is next to C&C Music Factory is next to Eazy-E.

You'd probably walk out before going through every single record trying to find items of interest.

Delivery time is based both on location and delivery method. Please refer to auction details for delivery time to your area.
Message 63 of 76
latest reply

@pnwdiecast 

I just checked my store and NOTHING is showing up in my store categories, except auctions. None of my BIN items even display.

I see 46 items you currently have listed, and all are auctions in the Coins category.

This does not appear to be a store issue, as I see the same results without going through your store:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/pnwdiecast/m.html?rt=nc

Can you provide an item number of one of your active BIN listings?

Message 64 of 76
latest reply

Ok so turns out I'm just a doofus who's embarrassing himself on the internet again. Have my store on vacation mode due to the ESE tracking issues lately, never realized doing so hides all BIN listings! My apologies.

Message 65 of 76
latest reply

No apology necessary -- thanks for following up with that info. I had not realized that using the Time Away feature would hide buy-it-now listings but not auctions, though after consideration that does make some sense. After all, the ending time of the auction is not affected by a vacation, and if the seller will be back before the handling time is up, there is no point in hiding the auction at all, as that would only limit the opportunity to bid.

Good to know! That information will come in handy if someone else winds up in the same situation.

Message 66 of 76
latest reply

@pnwdiecast wrote:

Ok so turns out I'm just a doofus who's embarrassing himself on the internet again. Have my store on vacation mode due to the ESE tracking issues lately, never realized doing so hides all BIN listings! My apologies.

Can I ask what you mean about "the ESE tracking issues lately" ?  What does ESE stand for, and what have you been seeing?  

Message 67 of 76
latest reply

Ahhh, I see.  Not something I use, but I just wanted to check if it was something I should know about, as I've been having a variety of weird tracking issues with First Class and Priority packages lately, both as a seller and a buyer.  Thanks! 

Message 69 of 76
latest reply

You are most welcome.

Message 70 of 76
latest reply

I see your questions were already answered, but yes, the tracking from ESE not syncing with eBay is causing seller performance to go down - thankfully it doesn't affect other tracking services from what I understand, so you're clear. But a large chunk of my store uses this method so it's easier to take a break until the issue is resolved, than to see my performance steadily go down more than it already has (The issue is currently being looked at so hopefully will be resolved soon).

Message 71 of 76
latest reply

bump

Message 72 of 76
latest reply

bump

Message 73 of 76
latest reply

Bump. 
 Because this still hasn't been fixed. 
Week 3

Message 74 of 76
latest reply

bump.

Message 75 of 76
latest reply