Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What is going on with this garbage website?

I can't tell you how many items I have for sale that are selling consistently by other sellers, same condition, same or higher price often. I have best offer on my items, items are clean, great pictures, etc. This complete garbage. Am I not listing o...

Selling on Facebook

I linked my eBay account to Facebook. I posted several items on Facebook.When I find the item on Facebook I click on the item but it will take me to eBay to make the purchase.Appreciate your help.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's "add 1/4 cup of glue to pizza" software

I'm listing an old 100 year old promotional notebook for a company that made fertilizer and sulphuric acid, when I noted this in the title I am told I can't list it because of the ebay safety words:Explosive precursors are strictly prohibited in eBay...

How to enter my url link on a business card, etc..

I would like to be able to add/enter a URL link for my seller's site into a business card, or even add it to an email, social media, etc., but I don't know what that URL is, or how to write it out... I am an eBay seller, but not a store owner. I need...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is with the eBay site constantly crashing?????

I swear 25%+ of the time, while trying to list on eBay, it crashes. I develop the listing, add pictures, etc and then when I try to save it, it acts like it is thinking. Then, all of a sudden, the "It not you, it's us" splash page or "We Looked Every...

Resolved! Really, eBay?

And this is whyI can't take this site seriously. 25+ years with eBay. 100% positive feedback. 0 defects. 0 late shipping. 0100% uploaded on time and validated. 0 cases. And eBay tells me my "seller performance status is at risk" and in 2 days it'll b...

eBay.jpg

Lee law is demanding 750 from me

I recently was sent a cease and desist over selling “fake OtterBox cases” and Lee law sent me a google form and said I take down all the listings and fill out the form. Then the next day I look at my email and he says that I need to send them 750$ by...

No Carrier Scan Defect

I received a no carrier scan defect for a shipment last week.I checked the tracking number and there are plenty of scans.I contacted eBay via Chat.Amber came on and told me that the scan was one hour after my handling time and closed the chat before ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors