cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successfully send an invoice since Friday?

Has anyone been able to send out an invoice successfully since Friday? We were able to send an invoice out on Friday around 5PM using flat rate freight shipping method set at $780. The buyer sent us a message later saying no shipping cost had been added, and he ended up paying on Saturday at $0.00 for shipping. I don't want to send out a bunch of invoices and eBay not collect payment for the shipping. Thanks.

The opinions expressed are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have not successfully sent an invoice (haven't found the need) but I have successfully RECEIVED invoices since Friday. about a handful actually. All seemed to go smoothly... so I think invoices work fine.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

last night I sent out 3-4 invoices for combined auctions

I never have a problem sending invoices.

sometimes a foreign buyer will decide to have it shipped to a reshipper and than you need to send a new invoice. oftentimes when this happens the type of shipping is dropped and you have to add in a new price for shipping and chose the shipping method

@ebuycdn 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@1tuna 

Thanks.

More info: my post is in regards to a glitch that was happening. When trying to send an invoice, eBay would error out. For anyone that had this happen to them, it looks like now sending invoices is working for new sales, but the shipping cost is glitching to $0.00 when sending an invoice for the sales that occurred when the error was popping up. Yuck.

The opinions expressed are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

all of my invoices that I send with $5.50 shipping  have 0 for shipping on them when I go back and look at them

its been that way for at least 6 months

I can send a new invoice but 10 seconds later I cant check it to see the shipping I charged since its just blank

@ebuycdn 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 5 of 5
latest reply