cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store consistently showing fewer items than actually listed

First, sorry if this post shows up in 2 places...

Anyway, my eBay store has always showed fewer items than actually listed. For example, I currently have 503 listings, my store shows 477. Any ideas? Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I see 477 active listings. However at the moment there are some technical issues with some of the display features so I cannot separate between your "active listings" and what your store shows so I cannot tell if there is a difference. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1710931658038.png

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Yeah, that 477 should be 503, that's how many active listings I have. It seems that the number displayed has always been lower than actual active listings. Not that it's a big deal. My guess is if I were to search each individual item, I would end up with 503 results. Of course, I won't be doing that! 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@suavepenguin 

There has been a discrepancy between my store count and my active listing count since around the beginning of the year. I have seen other posts about it, so we are not the only ones. 

Screenshot 2024-03-20 061346.jpg

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@suavepenguin 

I see 477.  Maybe the others need time to index and catalog.  Check a bit later. 

Happy Selling

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

It's not an indexing issue.  If you sort your items by different methods, they all show up eventually.  For example, let's say you have 330 items, but it says you have 312.  If you sort by highest first, the 18 lowest priced won't show up.  If you sort by lowest first, the 18 highest priced won't show up.  If you sort by Newly Listed, your oldest 18 won't show up.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@ckimodog wrote:

@suavepenguin 

I see 477.  Maybe the others need time to index and catalog.  Check a bit later. 

Happy Selling

Well, thanks for the thought, but no. This has been going on for a long time. I can see 5-6 items needing time to index, but not this many. Besides, when I list a new item, it typically shows in my store instantly, or at least fairly quickly.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@hartungcards wrote:

It's not an indexing issue.  If you sort your items by different methods, they all show up eventually.  For example, let's say you have 330 items, but it says you have 312.  If you sort by highest first, the 18 lowest priced won't show up.  If you sort by lowest first, the 18 highest priced won't show up.  If you sort by Newly Listed, your oldest 18 won't show up.

Mine shows the same discrepancy no matter how I look.  Its been this way for a long time, but everything is there.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 090747.jpg

 Just really odd.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

If you have less than 240 items, they'll all show up, no matter if the total at the top of the page is off.  It has something to do with there being a max of 240 items per page.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply