cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Newsletter

This is the third week in a row that my store newsletter was NOT received by anyone, including me. Ebay says they will fix it but it continues not to work. Getting fed up.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Store Newsletter

Thank you for your post.

I think.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Store Newsletter

maybe Trinton could help find out what's going on.......

@Anonymous

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Store Newsletter

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jo7 wrote:

This is the third week in a row that my store newsletter was NOT received by anyone, including me. Ebay says they will fix it but it continues not to work. Getting fed up.

Hi @jo7, I checked and our tech teams are working on a solution at the moment. I apologize that you've experienced some trouble with this feature and will be happy to update once I have more info!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Store Newsletter

I am having the same issue...none of my subscribers have received my weekly newsletters since Oct 4th, even tho ebay shows they were sent! All the newsletters seem to be getting lost in cyberspace! I have not gotten my free copy either! Can ebay at least get that right?? Paying for premium store and getting very little back for my investment...very disappointed!
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Store Newsletter

Me too...  Says it was sent, but I did not get a notice of it being sent, I did not receive my "copy" and no one has "opened" it.  Previous newsletters get about a 33%-45% rate of opens in 48 hours.  How do I file a complaint about this.  Can't find where to contact customer service about an ebay store issue

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Store Newsletter

Regardng the store newsletter,  I received this today.

We recently identified a technical issue that prevented your store newsletters from being sent. The issue began on October 4 and has been resolved. Newsletters are sending again as of 9pm PT on December 7. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Store Newsletter

I just got the same message in my ebay messages. Nice to know that stores' newsletters have not been sent during the entire holiday shopping season.

The hits just keep on coming. Everything ebay does seems to be one failure after another.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply