cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Error - There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time

Noticed today that I can't click on any listings from within my store.  I consistently get a "There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time" error.  Only happening in Chrome, other browsers work.  Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So after three days of the same problem, I played around a bit more.  Didn't have the problem on other laptops.  So I cleared my browser history on the laptop in question, and the issue was resolved.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Yes, it is the same for my store right now, also on Chrome.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Same problem with any item I try to view the details of within any store. I am using microsoft edge.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I also have the same issue. I'm using Firefox. Seems to be across several browsers.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Ditto here.

Hope eBay fixes this glitch quickly.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Same here, If I go to my ebay store I get the same error message but if i HOVER OVER "listings" and click on "Active" anything I click on will come up. Obviously a issue on ebays end so hopefully this gets resolved soon. 

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Same! "There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time" also on Chrome =(

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

We realized the same "problem" then logged out of firefox and logged into Google Chrome and the "problem" disappeared. 

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

So after three days of the same problem, I played around a bit more.  Didn't have the problem on other laptops.  So I cleared my browser history on the laptop in question, and the issue was resolved.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Unfortunately, I have cleared my cache and browsing history and I am having the same issue. I cannot view any listing within any store.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Unfortunately, I have cleared my cache and browsing history and I am having the same issue. I cannot view any listing within any store.

Did you restart the browser after clearing the cache (using "for all time" if that is an option when clearing the cache)? Manually deleting just your eBay cookies may help.

Are you able to view store items using a different browser?

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Did that this morning cleared my browsing history in Chrome and restarted the browser and its working now.  Did that yesterday and it didn't work.  So maybe they fixed what ever the issue was, at least with Chrome so far.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

This actually makes a lot of sense.  Our sales yesterday was only $30, hard to make sales when buyers can't access your listings.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply