cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay in the know with eBay for Business text alerts

Has anyone joined into this? 

Just wondering if you get information that is not Selling announcements in Sellers Hub or that we could find announced here in this forum 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Stay in the know with eBay for Business text alerts

You certainly do not need eBay business help,  have you seen how the operate their business.  Any offer by eBay to help your business will cost you money in the end.  That's the new business help

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

No i have not and I wont. 

I get enough stuff and most of it is not something I really need to see.

IF they were to send out system issues or when issues would be fix, then maybe but Im sure since we dont get those announcements here they wont send texts either.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@coastaltechsolution 

Have not, but got heavily spammed after using Facebook to reach out to CS.

Not sure if the Spam is e-Bay's fault or Facebook's fault.  Either way, it is annoying!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Why not join so you can be bombarded by txt messages from eBay and whoever they are selling your number to!

I will not join! I have enough on my plate and don't need additional txt or calls from scammers or sales! 

I block and they still come in from another number! We are told by the local / national government that they working on this. How many years have we heard this?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply