cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold Items Showing as Unsold

Sold items showing up as unsold. Can't send invoices to buyers. Been several hours already. This is completely unacceptable. Items 153828715522 and 153828699701. Been with eBay since the beginning, but the amount of small glitches and problems I'm having to deal with on a near daily basis is becoming a real nuisance. Hope you guys get your act together. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Did anyone ever get back to you with a solution.

I am having the same problem today.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Which page is this on? The generic all selling page or the Seller Hub Unsolds page?

Have you checked what the drop down menu is set to?

If you set it 'unsold and not relisted' then only those which haven't been relisted will show up.

If you have it set to all, then ALL will show up with the relisted ones showing the little flag.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

This is a old post - not sure how it got revived, but both items are showing as sold.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I think I responded to the wrong thread. Don't know how that happened.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It got brought up, I see, by the second poster who is having the same problem.  Usually I can't find anything on these boards.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 6
latest reply