cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping times and feedback

Hey everyone, 

I havent run into this in a long while and was wondering if my neutral feedback violates anything.  I have a 3 day shipping and the coins were delivered in 7 Days.  The buyer got everything on time.  I know I should leave it alone but I commented.  Nothing negative.  Regardless, did this buyer do anything wrong with the feedback if shipping went off exactly as it should and the buyer got his widget in the time allotted.  It just irritates me for some reason. 
Many thanks for listening to my rant.

Chris

Wherever you go, there you are. Please remember, when you are asked if you are a god, you say yes.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Shipping times and feedback

I would try a call to eBay customer support.   If you can make it sound like the buyer was rating the shipping service they may remove it.  You have nothing to lose.

https://www.ebay.com/help/call_us?type=ContactUs&topicId=4000

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

I don't think it violates anything - your reply is fine and I would have left one, too. I once got a neut because someone had canceled the purchase of a TV remote because they had found there's. Seriously. 🙄

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

@chapeau-noir wrote:

I don't think it violates anything - your reply is fine and I would have left one, too. I once got a neut because someone had canceled the purchase of a TV remote because they had found there's. Seriously. 🙄

WHAT!? THEIR EXPERIENCE WAS POSITIVE! THEY FOUND THEIR REMOTE!! I would have commented/replied to that expressing my thoughts on how positive an experience they actually had 🤣

Message 18 of 18
latest reply