cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Time - Top Rated Seller Status and Local Pickup

If I offer shipping service as well as local pickup on my listing and buyer wants to pick up and pay cash on delivery, how does this affect my top rated seller status as far as 1 day handling time and uploading a tracking number?  I do not want it to affect my TRS status if I have no tracking number to upload.  Help, buyer has made offer for item so I need to figure out how to handle before I accept!  Thanks.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You SHOULD be able to send an invoice listing local pickup only - just make sure the buyer pays from that invoice and not before they get the invoice. Hopefully that should 'lock in' local pickup only and you wouldn't need a tracking #.

@d-k_treasures wrote:

You SHOULD be able to send an invoice listing local pickup only - just make sure the buyer pays from that invoice and not before they get the invoice. Hopefully that should 'lock in' local pickup only and you wouldn't need a tracking #.

He has said COD in the Best Offer he sent so sending an invoice after I accept his offer should not be a problem.  

Hopefully this works and I do not mess with my TRS status!  Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Per my call with eBay today, as long as you have the listing marked as local pickup, it will not count against your TRS statistics for not uploading a tracking number. I had this same issue but did not have local pickupmclicked and it counted against me.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply