cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Fees Charged to PayPal Despite Managed Payments

I've noticed that although all sales proceeds are going to my managed payments account, shipping fees are still being deducted from my old PayPal account. I've looked through seller's hub and don't see a way of fixing this. Supposedly, PayPal is "dead" to eBay, so it seems nuts that this is happening. Please let me know of a way to have shipping fees deducted from my managed payments account instead of PayPal. Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @readybuyer ,

You can change the funding source for your shipping labels the very next time you go to print one.  Right above the price line at the bottom of the label flow is where you can switch from PayPal to eBay.  it will stay that way until you change it again.

Best regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @readybuyer ,

You can change the funding source for your shipping labels the very next time you go to print one.  Right above the price line at the bottom of the label flow is where you can switch from PayPal to eBay.  it will stay that way until you change it again.

Best regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

When you print your next label, scroll to the very bottom of the screen and look around on the left.  There is a place to switch how to pay for your labels from paypal to the payouts in MP. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply