cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sells have been very slow since Ebay change their site from Classic View To new view page.

Ebay is damaging my long time business by making bad changes, has any seller have experience the same?

Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Re: Sells have been very slow since Ebay change their site from Classic View To new view page.

@ddimport wrote:

if you said you used to do that then guide me through it how to do it, i bet you can not guide me because you are just making thing up, please dont assume thing if you do not know the answer. if there was an option for me to do it i would have done it already, got it?

Hey smart guy, so apparently you CAN do it.  So why haven't you done it already?

What is wrong with you? I was trying to HELP you. 

An apology or a thank you is not necessary.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 31 of 78
latest reply

Re: Sells have been very slow since Ebay change their site from Classic View To new view page.

@ddimport wrote:

well in my case it does have something to do because im not selling like when im used to, can you answer me that?

It has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Can you tell us how/why it would have anything whatsoever to do with it?

Message 32 of 78
latest reply

@inhawaii wrote:

Did you know you can set your listings for "out of stock" so that it shows "0" in stock but still keeps your listing active?

When you get more in stock you simply "revise" your item from quantity "0" to how ever many you have.

You're welcome. 

That is what I do. Poster is apparently not aware of that, and not aware that they are in violation of eBay policies by doing what they are doing.

Message 33 of 78
latest reply

Yeap!

I am already at "One item for sell" boycott.

Message 34 of 78
latest reply

Yes same here since all these changes have occurred my sales have dropped through the floor. Today was my last day on eBay the new MP payment is horrible I will not sign up 

Message 35 of 78
latest reply

I think you were the one trying to be a smart guy here, you did not try to help but to critizise the situation here, didnt i tell you that if im not subscribe to a store i can not do it and you still insist in your believe and started assuming thing when i already told you many time you can not set out of stock if the account it is not subscribe, what part you still dont get it?

Message 36 of 78
latest reply

I AGREE!!!  I HATE the new MyEbay page. I want to see Active, Scheduled, Sold, Unsold, etc. ALL ON THE MYEBAY PAGE.  Sellers should have a choice to go back to the Classic MyEbay page!!!

Message 37 of 78
latest reply

@psycheme wrote:

Yes same here since all these changes have occurred my sales have dropped through the floor. Today was my last day on eBay the new MP payment is horrible I will not sign up 

Do you eat mushrooms?

No, i hate them.

But you have tried them before?

No.

Message 38 of 78
latest reply

I know mariguana is legal now but dont smoke too much!! by the way i have 2 ebay account and both of them are been affected the sameway, so it does not have nothing to do with the feedback, learn how to sell on ebay before you try to actually help because you were not helping at all here.

Message 39 of 78
latest reply

Ok, i give up.  You win. You're right.  Me and kensgiftshop are wrong.

If two people telling you you can use the out of stock option without subscribing to a store, and even giving you the link to it isn't good enough for you. We'll just leave it at that. 

Some people just can't be helped.

Have a nice day.  😃

Message 40 of 78
latest reply

Until now you have not even try to show me how to set out of stock without a subscription store, why? because you do not know hahahah

Message 41 of 78
latest reply

OMG is this guy for real?  I give up. Someone else is free to step in.....

Message 42 of 78
latest reply

@ddimport wrote:

Until now you have not even try to show me how to set out of stock without a subscription store, why? because you do not know hahahah

They gave you a link. Coming to your house to do it for you costs extra.

Message 43 of 78
latest reply

@psycheme wrote:

How do you know MP is horrible when you're not even in it?

Have a great day
Message 44 of 78
latest reply

@ddimport wrote:

I think you were the one trying to be a smart guy here, you did not try to help but to critizise the situation here, didnt i tell you that if im not subscribe to a store i can not do it and you still insist in your believe and started assuming thing when i already told you many time you can not set out of stock if the account it is not subscribe, what part you still dont get it?

I don't have a store subscription now and I use the Out Of Stock option.

You don't need a store to use it, just turn it on.

Have a great day
Message 45 of 78
latest reply