cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling computer to brand new eBayer

I just have a bad feeling about this, I am selling an Alienware Alpha PC that works perfectly fine but doesn't have a hard drive. I got a few questions from buyers and then someone who just signed up that day decided to buy it. I have emailed them a few times asking if they read the item description and realize they need to install a hard drive for the system to be useable but they haven't replied to either of my emails. Do I just ship the item to the buyer or wait for them to reply so I can be sure they did read the whole auction before buying? I always worry about selling electronics to people with no history but I understand nobody would have a history if sellers didn't sell to new members lol.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Selling computer to brand new eBayer

Thanks for the reply, I no longer have the original HD. I can't even believe they put in something so pathetically slow in an Alienware product (even in this lower end model) I gave it to a friend some months ago as he rebuilds laptops/pc's. I will relist it as for parts/not working and just advise to add a HD and it should be fine. 

Message 16 of 16
latest reply