cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling & payments

Morning, I feel like I'm having listing, selling and payment issues every day now. Sorry for all the questions. We all know about ebay crashing 3 times Easter week. I thought it was all resolved. The nightmare never stopped. IE: saving drafts and after saving one I'm taking to a page saying I don't have any. Going to advanced search to separate sold items from the ones that didn't sell. Some of both aren't there. Sending invoices and then finding out 2 more items were sold to the same bidder and not included in the first invoice. Bidders addresses are only in their language. Item is paid for but I don't know where to ship it to. I was increasing my listings but now will have to lower them again because all these issues make it very difficult. I'm 70 and not as sharp as I use to be. Thank you so much for any help. Guess I really am trying to find out are they going to resolve all the issues or should I find another platform to sell.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Selling & payments

If you send an invoice and the buyer grabs more items before payment, you can send another invoice to include those items. 

Are you using Seller Hub? It does a nice job of separating your items. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply