cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling a damaged card

Hi, so I am selling some of my pokemon cards and I had a question about selling a card that is damaged, in the listing I specified the card has a dent at the bottom and scratches on the front with photos of the damage, I have it set to no returns but was still concerned that problems may still arise.

Is there anything I should look out for or be concerned about?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/145478994332?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=3k7FfVh_R9i&sss... this is the listing.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Selling a damaged card

@lucafitc-0 wrote:

I have it set to no returns but was still concerned that problems may still arise.

Generally speaking, any buyer can return or steal any item from any seller at any time by filing a fraudulent dispute. 

Personally, if it was damaged I would have put the word "damaged" in the title. But since it has already sold, you will find out soon enough!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Selling a damaged card

I sell stamps and I write any and all imperfections that I can see twice.

I prefer returns where buyer pays for shipping.

I would list it as "used". Don't grade the cards...your not the expert...the buyer will say they are.

Sometimes I use a tiny arrow showing an imperfection...wrinkle...chopped corner. You got to protect yourself from buyers over and above.

But remember, when you basically sell the same things the trick is to get "repeat buyers".

Message 3 of 3
latest reply