cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling GameCube Game with Unscratched Nintendo VIP Pin Code - Added Disclaimer, Need Advice

Hello,

I'm planning to sell my GameCube game, complete with the game, cover case, manual, and booklets, and it includes an unscratched Nintendo VIP Pin Code. I've added a disclaimer in the description, stating that I can't guarantee that the code still works.

My concern: What do I do if the buyer scratches the code and claims it doesn't work? Am I in the wrong?

Your advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Selling GameCube Game with Unscratched Nintendo VIP Pin Code - Added Disclaimer, Need Advice

Yes you would be and if they know how to game the system they could open an INAD if they wanted. What does the pin actually allow you to do? Is it relevant at all to the system? Do they need to in order to play the game or for it to work? If not, then I wouldn't even bother mentioning it unless it is relevant.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Selling GameCube Game with Unscratched Nintendo VIP Pin Code - Added Disclaimer, Need Advice

Thanks for your input! Your advice has been really helpful, and I appreciate it.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply