cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sell One Like This

Seriously???? I used to find completed listings similar or identical to items I had for sale, click on the 'Sell One Like This', and have a listing template with many of the 'relevant' descriptors filled in........NOW E-bay isn't allowing this??? I can't get past the spinning ball and then the generated message that states 'No response from sever'  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sell One Like This

@erawearvintage wrote:

Seriously???? I used to find completed listings similar or identical to items I had for sale, click on the 'Sell One Like This', and have a listing template with many of the 'relevant' descriptors filled in........NOW E-bay isn't allowing this??? I can't get past the spinning ball and then the generated message that states 'No response from sever'  

It has been a glitch for a while unfortunately.  Have you tried a different browser?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I think I had a similar issue with the app. Try directly through EBay site. Worked for me. I think EBay app is getting more glitches this month.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I don’t know. I tried it a few months back and it copied the listing…. sort of. Without anything pre-filled.

I just figured, “Bummer.” They don’t let us do that any more, practically speaking.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply