Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

ebay sucks now, hope everyone joins me in dumping this site.

Sick of the ridiculous costs to sell??? Me too. Sick of being badgered by a popup to load another stupid app on your phone??? So am I. Ebay sucks and has for many years. Wondered why no one is buying your wares???I know why. Because ebay sucks. Goodb...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 99 replies
  • 4 helpful

Require buyers to provide a payment method before they place a BID is BACK in account settings.

I just wanted to try and get the word out since eBay hasn't announced this. Check your account settings everyone to make sure the buyer requirements are what you prefer. eBay just added back the option to require payment method before bidding on Auct...

Payment method required before bidding or making an offer.JPG

Get my first Order

Hello Friends. Im new seller on eBay. As a new seller I have same problem. I have not a single order yet. Although I have worked out on keywords and try my best to Optimize my listing but nothing happened. I have a reasonable impression rate but no s...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunding a buyer

Can anyone please tell me how to refund a buyer? She bought and paid for an item I listed and when I went to package it, I saw that it had some damage that I hadn't mentioned in the listing. I contacted her and told her about it and said I would refu...

Sports Cards w/ Shipping Options

We have listed and sold sports cards for a few years now and have always listed the cards with 2 shipping options; standard snail mail & first class/ground Advantage. However, I was advised recently by a customer (yes, this long into the game) that t...

Resolved! Videos not showing on listing

I've uploaded videos to several of my listings. They are not showing when I go to the view listing page. I do see the video when I click to revise/edit the listing. It doesn't say "Under Review" so I'm assuming it got approved. Why are my videos not ...

what does it mean for a buyer to have a 100% positive rating?

it probably means a buyer has only positive reviews, right? wrong. what it does mean is that they have at least one review. possibly more than one. possibly all stating they're a terrible, no good, avoid-at-all costs kinda buyer. yes, a terrible, no ...

Buyer is returning a damaged item… anything I can do?

I hope I can get some advice even though this return is in progress.I sold one of my Louis Vuitton handbags last week. I’d bought it in 1997, used it a lot, but it was still in decent shape. It has damages, and I was very thorough with photos and des...

Creation of a Separate Handling Fee by State

Sellers have different ebay final value fees based on the buyer location because state taxes are included in the calculation. In order to remedy this extra cost, Ebay should allow the seller to be able to charge different handling fees by state. Addi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

"To create a listing, please list on the website"

For the last month i havent been able to list from my phone, i thought it was because i changed from my Iphone SE to a Huawei p20, so now i bhought an iphone again, but it still the same problem... is there any solution to this? thanks in advance!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors