cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales down why ?

My account sales is going decrease day by day i don't know even am getting impression more but no sales am worried any one can guide me what would i need to do for get more sales 😪

Message 1 of 40
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sales down why ?

As a buyer I have lots of choices from which to buy and what Powell said above about buying gummies from Pakistan??  I can just drive around the corner to Dollar General for those anyway...😊

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 10 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Sales down why ?

Maybe stop drop shipping?

Take your own pictures? 

Message 2 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

@worldtrade381 

There are literally 10's of thousands of posts on this forum daily for a long time. Run a search and you'll see multiple answers as to why.  Since you are drop shipping from Pakistan, many people avoid drop shipper sellers as there are too many issues with delivery if at all and products that may or may not be authentic or are just poor quality items made in China.  From what I can see, it looks as you may be 3rd party drop shipping from other sites, which is not allowed on eBay.  Your photos are the same ones from Amazon. Your selling days here may be short ones.  FYI.  

Hope things improve for you

Message 3 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

your message is help  full for me dear thanks for your kind information. But another question is that 

many buyers is buying from chines suppliers and another thing that how we can sure to buyer that we have a warehouse in USA and giving authentic products to our buyers even our accounts reviews is a guarantee 

Message 4 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

ok thanks for your kind information But picture adeting is necessary i think 

Message 5 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

Ok not sure what that means

Your pictures are taken from other sites, try taking your own pictures? 

Just a suggestion, your sales so do as you please 

Message 6 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

Because you are selling items that everyone else is selling, most with better pricing than yours.

krazzykats_0-1707685671959.png

This is only a short sample list of all the Stanley cups available.  Everyone is trying to jump into the game, the problem is, there aren't that many people who want to pay those prices for a plastic coffee cup with lead in the bottom.

I have a cupboard full of more interesting coffee cups.  🙄

KrazzyKats

Message 7 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

if shoppers are buying based on price, they won’t buy your items. You need to drop about 30% off of your prices to be competitive.

if a shopper is buying based on ease, you won’t get sales. Not in the United States or Europe.  You list everything as coming from Pakistan. I have never contemplated buying laundry detergent from Pakistan. I would never buy gummy bears from Pakistan.

Message 8 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

krazzykats_1-1707686135741.png

Another random example.

KrazzyKats

Message 9 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

As a buyer I have lots of choices from which to buy and what Powell said above about buying gummies from Pakistan??  I can just drive around the corner to Dollar General for those anyway...😊

KrazzyKats

Message 10 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

You're dropshipping.

To be honest, as a seller, you look a little shady.

Your listings say the items are located in Pakistan, you're shipping USPS and dropshipping from the US.

You're images and descriptions are take from other retail sites.

Have a great day
Message 11 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

@coastaltechsolution wrote:

Maybe stop drop shipping?
But... But... But...

Take your own pictures? 
What? What? What?

Message 12 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

@krazzykats wrote:

Because you are selling items that everyone else is selling, most with better pricing than yours.

krazzykats_0-1707685671959.png

This is only a short sample list of all the Stanley cups available.  Everyone is trying to jump into the game, the problem is, there aren't that many people who want to pay those prices for a plastic coffee cup with lead in the bottom.

I have a cupboard full of more interesting coffee cups.  🙄

Coolie Cups are also an area of Kounterfeiting as really GREAT cups actually keep a drink cool or hot.

Thats the truth, don't believe it?

Go ahead and ask me. LOL.

I have been victim of Coolie Cup contraband twice!

Once at a Mamazon returns Bin store and another time at a thrift.  

Message 13 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

@powell-memorabilia wrote:

if shoppers are buying based on price, they won’t buy your items. You need to drop about 30% off of your prices to be competitive.

if a shopper is buying based on ease, you won’t get sales. Not in the United States or Europe.  You list everything as coming from Pakistan. I have never contemplated buying laundry detergent from Pakistan. I would never buy gummy bears from Pakistan.

Well word has it if you melt the two down in a pan the put in the freezer it makes for an inexpensive Rocket propellant. 

Message 14 of 40
latest reply

Sales down why ?

I can't imagine what the problem is, I buy all of my Pringles from Pakistan for $20.00.  I don't mind waiting 3 weeks for them to arrive.

Message 15 of 40
latest reply