cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales down almost 60%

Been on Ebay over 20 years and my monthly sales are down 58% versus a year ago..................How are you doing?

I hold a sale once a month with a 10 to 20 per markdown and I use the promoted items almost 100% of the time....Thank goodness I don't rely on this to pay my bills.

Elliot Yablun
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Sales down almost 60%

Oops.................That should be a 10 to 20 per cent markdown

Elliot Yablun
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

A year ago we were still in recovering from Covid lock downs. So most sellers were still making good sales. Now people are more concerned with making essential purchases, dealing with taxes recovering from holiday shopping, the economy has a lot to do with the drop in sales as well, people can hardly afford the cost of eggs, gas and other essentials. We are all feeling the drop in sales. So you’re not alone. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Things are tough all over.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Since manny people are not better off now than they were two years ago, we can view the drop in sales not as transitory, & anticipate the decline in sales as the new normal for some time. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@wheredidiputthatremote wrote:

Things are tough all over.

Time to Lower expectations

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I respectfully disagree....Ebay does not show listing 24/7 in order to save on server space...I suspect listings are being shown even more infrequently to save more server space.

Elliot Yablun
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Tough all over?....................Not for me.............How about you?

Elliot Yablun
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Things are tough all over?......................Not for me..................How about you?

Elliot Yablun
Message 9 of 9
latest reply