cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Notification Lagging...Feed the Hamsters, Ebay!

Anyone else having a bad lag in sales notifications today? Nothing in the Hub, nothing on the new, ugly sales page connected to the old MyEbay. Nothing on my invoice activity. Notification bell just showed me a watched item, but hasn't registered the sale either.

The only place I can even see where the sale is showing is in in the actual listing. I had 2 available, it now correctly shows Last One. Oddly enough, if I click on the listing sales record, it says there was a sale, but the buyer's ID is not there.

Money was in Paypal, and got that email just fine. Seeing as the listing itself shows the sale, I'm not overly concerned, yet...

C'mon Ebay, with the fall selling season on the doorstep, for heaven's sake-- feed those hamsters that are powering the servers! If they aren't using the running disks, go back to the good old fashioned hamster wheels, pretty please?

Déjà Moo: The strange feeling that I've heard this bull before...
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Sales Notification Lagging...Feed the Hamsters, Ebay!

Just came here looking for someone who has had the same issue.  Got a paypal notification of receiving money, but no sale in ebay.  Everything checks out with the payment, guess ebay is lagging???

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Just spoke with a rep at ebay.  It's a known issue, and they are "aware" of the issue...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@jklfindings wrote:

Just came here looking for someone who has had the same issue.  Got a paypal notification of receiving money, but no sale in ebay.  Everything checks out with the payment, guess ebay is lagging???

What I was going to say. Word for word! LOL!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

My sale just showed up. The lag time was just short of two hours. I waited a while before finally posting here. Not appreciated at all, ebay!!

Déjà Moo: The strange feeling that I've heard this bull before...
Message 5 of 5
latest reply