cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted mail delivery due to Covid 19 (Coronavirus)

Hopefully someone from eBay reads this!

There are some countries which have restricted all incoming International mail. I have a package due to be shipped to Finland and they are not accepting mail from outside the country. eBay is telling me I'm overdue to ship.

Just wondering if eBay is aware of the global pandemic.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you can't ship it there, cancel the order as a problem with buyers address.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi we are based in UK and there are no restrictions on services to Finland either with Royal Mail group or courier companies eg UPS etc. The only restrictions we note are many of the pacific islands, NZ and other smaller countries which are in lockdown, which ebay are putting in as standard on restrictions to worldwide offerings, when you schedule/list. Although again depending on your postal service selected many are still accessable - eg UPS are still offering services to places like New Zealand albeit its taking a few days longer due to the limitations of flights and what flights that are available space being a premium.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If you click "Exclusions"   on your listings you will see a list of blocked countries.   I'm seeing 95-100 counties listed.

Finland is not on the list.   

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You might  find this  04/09/2020 eBay ANNOUNCEMENT helpful for both domestic & international shipping -

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Advising-you-about-shipments-during-COVID-19/ba-p/308179...

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 5 of 5
latest reply