cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received 99¢ Offer on Every Listing from Same Buyer

Well that was odd.  I just received a 99¢ offer on every listing with offer enabled from the same buyer.  Now I sell a wide range of items and it is highly unlikely for anyone to be interested in more than a very few items.  I simply deleted all of these offers without responding.  Very odd indeed.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Received 99¢ Offer on Every Listing from Same Buyer

Many sellers would follow up by adding this Ebay member to their blocked buyers list

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I just got someone today from another country asking for 2 items for what he should pay.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@tobaccocardyahoo wrote:

Many sellers would follow up by adding this Ebay member to their blocked buyers list

And adding auto-decline thresholds to their offer listings so they don't even have to see what these time-wasters are submitting. Actually, with the first auto-decline the dude probably wouldn't have continued to submit offers on every item.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Wow. I filtered your inventory and got 151 items with offers enabled.

Can't imagine why anyone would do that. Is there a bulk offer feature, or would it have to be done one at a time?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

There is no eBay requirement that you do anything with offers except ignore and block.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply