cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions & Answers no longer can be made to appear on listings

--not even when the option ('Post this question and your answer on your listing so that everyone can see it...') has been selected by checking the box which appears below the question and the seller's answer.

It USED to work like a charm; and seemed to stimulate sales, more often than not.  But none of my question & answers have appeared at all (despite checking the box)  for at least the last several months. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Questions & Answers no longer can be made to appear on listings

They are there but they moved them 
They used to be Q&A under description  but that has been replaced & that spot is used for ebay catalog questions & answer.

That is why they changed everything to Contact seller
Click Contact seller &  look for your questions & answers there

If the buyer selects shipping then your questions & answer will be posted there
Many hit other so the questions & answer will be there
1st item I pulled of yours I see a question & answer under other

ask seller question 11-18.JPG

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

That's not good.

The Q&A as part of the description works because the next customer might make an assumption that the seller has already corrected for the previous customer.

Admittedly, 'Buyers Do Not Read" , but why make it even more unlikely that the customer will get all the information the seller has been able to provide?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you very much--that's great to know!  I guess that only works when it's not one's own listing.  When I try to view it as you did on that very same listing,  I can't -- it takes me to "my messages" instead.

I suppose I am about the millionth person to say (on just this one of probably 100 topics) "I liked it much better they way it was before, and wish they had not 'improved' it!"

Thanks again.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I heartily concur!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

That's right. It was a neat feature. But you can still go in and revise the description accordingly, provided time allows.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply