cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarterly $30 Promoted Listing Credit - Have you received it? When?

I'm curious of those who are eligible for the Quarterly $30 promoted listing credit and using promoted listings.. have been receiving the credit?  If you did ...when? Did you receive it on the bill after the quarter was done or a month after that ?

I started using the promoted listings last year and although I was billed monthly for the promoted listings charge when my promoted listing sold I wasn't receiving the credits.  Talked to CS and they said the credits would appear after the quarter was over.  So I waited ....and waited.... Nothing on my January bill for the last quarter of 2017 so when there was still nothing on the February bill I called and they issued me the credit for the $30 (as I'd spent the full amount).  Said they'd put in a ticket for my billing as I was absolutely eligible for the credit.   I again used the full $30 for the 1st quarter of 2018 and of course have been billed for the listings that sold, but have yet to see a credit.   I'm waiting for my Bill  on May 15th before I call just incase ( as I'm also waiting to see if the 25% off FVF credit from the March 12 - April 12 Promotion is there as well).  Are others receiving the credits on their bill or others having an issue getting this credit?  Just frustrating having to continually track all the credits I'm suppose to get and then spend time calling CS for these issues.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

They no longer send you an email about your credits, you have to go into your store settings to find it. There was a post about a month ago that will tell you exactly where to go to get your credit code.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I believe that to be true about the shipping Supplies credit / coupon code, but this is a billing credit for Promoted Listings that should be showing up automatically on the monthly invoice.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

When I last used this feature, I received my credits on the invoice in the following month.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@kiralicious wrote:

I'm curious of those who are eligible for the Quarterly $30 promoted listing credit and using promoted listings.. have been receiving the credit?  If you did ...when? Did you receive it on the bill after the quarter was done or a month after that ?

I started using the promoted listings last year and although I was billed monthly for the promoted listings charge when my promoted listing sold I wasn't receiving the credits.  Talked to CS and they said the credits would appear after the quarter was over.  So I waited ....and waited.... Nothing on my January bill for the last quarter of 2017 so when there was still nothing on the February bill I called and they issued me the credit for the $30 (as I'd spent the full amount).  Said they'd put in a ticket for my billing as I was absolutely eligible for the credit.   I again used the full $30 for the 1st quarter of 2018 and of course have been billed for the listings that sold, but have yet to see a credit.   I'm waiting for my Bill  on May 15th before I call just incase ( as I'm also waiting to see if the 25% off FVF credit from the March 12 - April 12 Promotion is there as well).  Are others receiving the credits on their bill or others having an issue getting this credit?  Just frustrating having to continually track all the credits I'm suppose to get and then spend time calling CS for these issues.

The Promotions are billed in the month that the item sold ... but the Credit is given in the month after.

Example:

January 1st - balance $0 - $30 available - withno previous Promoted Listings.

Sales Jan 1-Jan 31 - $12 Promoted Items Sales fee - $12 Billed on Jan Invoice - no credit on this invoice 

Sales Feb1-Feb 28 - $15 Promoted Items Fee - $15 Billed on Feb invoice -$12 Credit posted

Sales Mar1-Mar31 - $10 Promoted Items Fee - $10 billed on March invoice- $15 Credit posted

EOQ .. but ...

Sales Apr1-Apr30 - $13 Promoted Items Fee - $13 billed on Apr Invoice ... $3 (balance of Q1) Credit posted

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks so much for this! That's how I initially believed the credits were suppose to work (not a credit after the quarter was over). Off I go to make a call ...again 😉
Message 6 of 6
latest reply