cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo listings vs regular listings

I got a promo this morn for 50 free listings.  In the past my new listings came off the promo first, but I just listed some, and they deducted off my regular monthly ones.  And yes I activated the promo. I didn't want to use up my monthly free ones first.  Anyone have this happen?  Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Promo listings vs regular listings

Are you certain that the new listings meet all of the Offer requirements (format, duration, categories, etc.)?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Are you certain that the new listings meet all of the Offer requirements (format, duration, categories, etc.)?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@forkeepers

You need to read all promotions carefully.

Sometimes they are extras after you use your others.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Oh my, I know what I did! I listed some fixed price items, instead of auction or bin. Thanks!
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I just figured out what I did, listed fixed price items!! I should've known, thanks!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@forkeepers

yep you have to read the fine print, they sneak in little details.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

There was nothing hidden or any need to read the fine print - the offer itself in big bold letters said everything needed:

List 50 auction-style listings FREE. Includes Buy it Now!

Pay no insertion fees on up to 50 auction listings. Excludes 1 and 3-day durations.
Learn More - opens in a new window or tab

As evidenced by at least 3 threads on this topic I've seen, sellers aren't reading things any more than buyers who don't read descriptions grin

Message 7 of 7
latest reply