cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with combined shipping and tracking upload

I would like to hear comments on my ungoing problem regarding a combined shipping debacle. The customer bid on two items originally listed as First Class mail and 2 items originally listed as Priority Mail. I sent her a combined shipping invoice with the economy shipping option (Fedex Smart Post) or the Priority Mail option (flat rate box). The postage difference was over $6.00. She paid for the economy shipping and the order was mailed within the upload time frame. However, I received two late shipper defects for the Priority Mail items and no defects for the First Class mail items in the box. So apparently half the box arrived on time and the other half was late. When I contacted e-bay I got the usual runaround, that's the policy, etc. Today I spoke to a supervisor and she said that unless I have proof that the customer e-mailed me and told me specifically that she wanted the Fedex option, the defects can't be removed. I offer combined shipping all the time and I never had anyone contact me about their options. They simply pay for the option they want and I send it. My argument is that if she paid for the Fedex service, it is implied consent for me to use it. I also have a copy of the invoice I sent clearly showing the 4 items with the two options offered. They say that that is not proof. However, if she paid the correct amount off the combined invoice, what more proof do they need? Any ideas?

Message 1 of 60
latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Re: Problems with combined shipping and tracking upload

Dont do says the buyer does not have paypal account linked I can do
Message 46 of 60
latest reply

Package was delivered, but it was open and there was nothing inside. 

Message 47 of 60
latest reply

Why can't I track the item I have purchased. I have the tracking number and item number. I put the item number that I'm trying to track and it says item not found.
Message 48 of 60
latest reply

@brialewi_27

@brialewi_27 wrote:
Why can't I track the item I have purchased. I have the tracking number and item number. I put the item number that I'm trying to track and it says item not found.

Hey Bria ... you can take the tracking number and copy it into the USPS web site tracking.  I Sell and Buy here but I typically don't track anything that I purhase unless it is late. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 49 of 60
latest reply

, I ordered a tablet 8 inch that I never received the charger for it can you help me
Message 50 of 60
latest reply

@gibso_mqion 

@gibso_mqion wrote:
, I ordered a tablet 8 inch that I never received the charger for it can you help me

Hey Gobso,

First, you should start a new Post for your specific issue.  It will get more attention.  2nd, you should give more detail on the transaction like "was" the charger listed with the item you purchased, "have" you contacted the Seller?, etc.  Then folks can respond and see if help is warranted.  Good luck.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 51 of 60
latest reply

Message 52 of 60
latest reply

My item Indiana Jones dvd is saying not shipped and seller saying is over 2 weeks ago,either want dvds or money back at this point but never had any real problems before and gotten all other movies and we're ordered after this item
Message 53 of 60
latest reply

I never received the item I never got the right tracking number I'm trying to contact eBay and PayPal with no result I'm very disappointed please call me at 516-344-7684
Message 54 of 60
latest reply

I have an item that I have not received yet the tracking number says due to weather is been delayed
Message 55 of 60
latest reply

I would like to be able to contact eBay to get this resolved as soon as possible
Message 56 of 60
latest reply

Just want money back
Message 57 of 60
latest reply

Never got it so gonna charge for it returning I guess but it's ok
Message 58 of 60
latest reply

Message 59 of 60
latest reply

I've just gone through the same runaround with 2 hours on e-bay. I learned though I do everything to satisfy my customers and have wonderful feedbacks, I have to go and add tracking numbers manually or the e-bay system will not show the item with tracking even if I click say 3 items when printing the label for a combined shipment, and give a voluntary refund for savings for a combined shipment. We seller must help e-bay or drop e-bay due to new rules and penalties even for top rated sellers with 99._++ feedback record.
Message 60 of 60
latest reply