cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Princess beanie

Hi all 👋

I am looking for some honest help. I have 3 immaculate princess beanies. I have done extensive research and wondered if the one I have it worth anything.

1st princess- made in Indonesia, P.V.C pellets. I believe 1st generation.

2nd princess- made in Indonesia, P.E pellets. I believe 1st generation.

3rdprincess- made in china, P.E Pellets. I believe 1st generation.

Can someone please guide me into this new amazing market. Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Princess beanie

Simple to see what they sell for by just going to completed listings. It will show the history of everything listed and show you what they sold for. Then its up to you what you want for it. Its going to surprise you I'm sure. They are listed for as much as 45,000.00. But it appears the selling price is around 25.00. And thats a tough sale as one sold for $2.25. It was a desirable item for about 6 months in the 90's. Not sure if as a kid you ever played hot potato but that's what it is now. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Princess beanie

You might have better success finding experts on the Toys and Hobbies discussion board.

Toys & Hobbies - The eBay Community

I know that back in the day of the Beanie craze there were a lot of websites that were all about these toys.  Try google for websites that might be able to help you as well.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Princess beanie

You can do a search for the ones that have sold and you'll see they are not worth that much anymore.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Princess beanie

I have seen videos on YouTube from the 90s of Don West selling Beanies on the shopping channel. Absolutely hysterical. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply