cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture service down?

Everytime I try to load a picture I get:

Internal Error (ME200)

ebay2027jpg

Oops! We're experiencing some technical problems. Please remove this file and try again later.

Anyone else getting this?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Picture service down?

SAme here. Finally gave up and saved listing as a draft.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

someone said there working on the system this month
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Yeah, i saw that, and I thought it said Thursday. 

Must be Thursday somewhere in the eBay universe...

@plugins67 wrote:
someone said there working on the system this month

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Mine is back and okay. I just loaded thedraft and added the pictures. they loaded fine this time.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Just tried adding one more photo to current listing getting tech issue problem remove file try later??????

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

YES! so annoying!

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I've tried all day and have 7 saved listing waiting to add pictures.  I called and they said they had problems and were working on it and "no clue" when it would be back up.  That was hours ago.  It's 11 pm Pacific Time and still not working.  Wish they would post a status somewhere!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Called eBay regarding the ME200 error message and they said it could take a week to resolve the issue.   I'm going to look into selling in other online venues.  Any suggestions?

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I called Ebay this morning and they suggested that I switch browsers. I have used internet exporer since I have used Ebay clear  back in 1998 and it  always worked fine. I tried Google while I was on the phone with ebay I had to use basic uploader but I got my pics loaded. The guy from Ebay said Internet explorers browser was out dated and microsoft has quit updating it??? Anyway they never mentioned that they Ebay were having a picture loading problem except with me???? Somebody is not being honest and its not me.

Regards Bob

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I'm getting the same thing. If I go to my "scheduled" listings and add more pix there, that works. But right now I'm having to do it one at a time. i.e. Add a picture. Click "I'm done now" and return to scheduled listings. Add photo, rinse and repeat. I'll be here til Thursday!

Message 11 of 11
latest reply