cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo uploading issues

Anyone having issues uploading photos today? I am paying $299 this month for my store and EBAYS being glitchy and won't let me upload photos. Completely unacceptable.

Am I the only one having issues today? This is all through the app. With updates done and everything.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Photo uploading issues

Sorry I am on a laptop, no issues at all with the pictures uploading today.
Running IE

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

If you use INTERNET EXPLORER, that may be the issue. I was told you must use GOOGLE CHROME or loading pics through ADVANCED LISTING TOOL is not possible anymore. its BASIC UPLOADER or nothing.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi @honestabe411,

Are you still having problems uploading photos? Please let the Community know!

Thanks in advance!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

bangs head on desk (that feels better)

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yes. Out of 10 photos I uploaded, 3 of them were rejected as "problem with one or more photos" and there was nothing wrong with those photos as far as I could see... and I kept trying over and over, but no help.  Crazy

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I used Google Chrome but still had problems with uploading photos. There is a problem on eBay rejecting perfectly good photos.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I am reading through the comments on this, and I tried listing yesterday new items. This has been happening for 2 months. I see it has happened before, and there is no excuse for paying so much for a store and not getting 1000% tech expertise from EBAY!! last month it only happened each listing, and I could get one picture loaded, but had to sign off, and sign back on later and then could upload, but only one picture at a time.  I have no idea how to offload from some other URL, there is none for me, they are saved in my Windows photo thing they go directly into from my camera. I am on Windows Vista, but nothing else says my pics are corrupted, and they are all JPEG!!! I am so frustrated. I am only paying basic but that is a lot for me!!!! I comment on every "
comment on this or feedback on this" place I see, but nothing of course.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply