cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Uploader NOT working September 20, 2019

brian@ebay, @Anonymous 

Its about 10:15 AM EST and the Photo Uploader is not working on two separate accounts on two separate computers running two different versions of Windows (8.1 and 7.0).  Error message is (SD009)

1. Cleared history, cookies, temp internet file, etc.

2. Shutdown and restarted

3. Tried the new pics for the listings I am working on AND older pics from known good listings

4. Tried loading from the computer's Document files AND directly from the disc from the camera

5. I tried one pic at a time and the entire set for a listing

6. I tried it on 3 different listing Drafts

7. I tried adding a pic to an existing ACTIVE listing

So far, same results ... photos will not load

Screenshot (1694).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@mr_lincoln wrote:

brian@ebay, @Anonymous 

Its about 10:15 AM EST and the Photo Uploader is not working on two separate accounts on two separate computers running two different versions of Windows (8.1 and 7.0).  Error message is (SD009)

1. Cleared history, cookies, temp internet file, etc.

2. Shutdown and restarted

3. Tried the new pics for the listings I am working on AND older pics from known good listings

4. Tried loading from the computer's Document files AND directly from the disc from the camera

5. I tried one pic at a time and the entire set for a listing

6. I tried it on 3 different listing Drafts

7. I tried adding a pic to an existing ACTIVE listing

So far, same results ... photos will not load

Screenshot (1694).png

Hi @mr_lincoln, we are aware of some site issues that are effecting image uploads, label printing, and member to member messages. We are working to get these resolved ASAP! I'll update this thread when I have new information to share. Thanks everyone! 

Brian,
Community Team

View Best Answer in original post

Message 23 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

Same problem here.  And many of us aren't able to print shipping labels, as well.  The technical issues board has blown up with reports of these issues.

Message 2 of 95
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

From the Selling board earlier:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Uploading-photos/m-p/30251212#M1484540

And from the Technical Issues board:

Capture.PNG

Message 3 of 95
latest reply

EBAY PLEASE FIX, THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 95
latest reply

@mr_lincoln 

Hi, Mr. Lincoln. Saw your thread here (and others)...I use 3rd Party listing program (AW2000). As a test (wasn't going to list today) Just tried to relist through my program some glassware. No photos will load...the weekend is here...who ya gonna call (Ghostbusters?). This isn't funny considering this weekend is here...at least I won't lose pix since my program saves all and pray to whomever sellers don't have to go down that road again. Maybe also post on TECH? 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 5 of 95
latest reply

@abfabvintage, @elliottmotorsports308 , @pburn , @baxterbog 

Thanks for the replies ... I did find some other threads on it and one from last year plus some from the UK ... but I thought one with the date on the title line would help folks see its still happening.  Anyway, it appears that the Sky IS falling right?!?

sky i s falling.jpg

Regards,
Message 6 of 95
latest reply

post this on another thread inquiring about the same issue ...

I am having trouble too uploading to gallery. I use turbo lister and did hundreds of items yesterday with zero problems. This AM, I tried to upload the next batch and the items loads but not the gallery pics on any of the items.  Went to the site and try to do it manually and get this message:

Internal Error (SD009)

1.jpg

Oops! We're experiencing some technical problems. Please remove this file and try again later.

Message 7 of 95
latest reply

It's still only 8 a.m. in CA, so I imagine these threads will be waiting for them when they get to work.
Message 8 of 95
latest reply

@mr_lincoln 

But I don't see anywhere where a BLUE has been called in to get on it post haste before this weekend hits? But there are now so many threads, I haven't read all of them...and also affecting shipping labels? With no sales, I don't have that problem at the moment. 

Message 9 of 95
latest reply

I printed one this morning around 2.30am PDT, but I have more to do, not to mention it's my Friday so I was planning on a listing binge, but for now I TG I have 2 day handling and think I'll just go to bed instead.........

tell-me-when-its-over.jpg

Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 10 of 95
latest reply

@abfabvintage wrote:

@mr_lincoln 

But I don't see anywhere where a BLUE has been called in to get on it post haste before this weekend hits? But there are now so many threads, I haven't read all of them...and also affecting shipping labels? With no sales, I don't have that problem at the moment. 

If you read my Original Post you will note I start it by looping in Brian T and Trinton from our eBay Support Team.  I also stated the approx posting time on the East Coast knowing they are 3 hours behind on the west coast ...

Regards,
Message 11 of 95
latest reply

It's 11:09 a.m. est and I'm having the same issue! What in the heck is going on? I don't have time for this! Please help!

Message 12 of 95
latest reply

@hyee_auctions 

Hi, my listing program does the same thing...it will take the listing but not the pics and asks me do I want to continue with the upload without pics. Obviously, I click NO. 

Message 13 of 95
latest reply

I somehow got lucky and was able to get one photo uploaded, so only one new listing for me today i guess. 😞

Message 14 of 95
latest reply

@mr_lincoln 

Sorry lolol. I guess I was so concerned for my own **bleep**, I immediately went to my program to see if I was affected lolol. Thank you for posting this. 

Message 15 of 95
latest reply