cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer is a BIG MISTAKE

Hello there, does anyone else have problems with Payoneer? I had an old account there from a long time ago, I don't have access to that account anymore and email for that Payoneer is gone since I can't retrieve a password or any other information and phone number that was used is also gone, because I changed phone provider and being forced to have a new phone number with them. For 2 weeks, I'm trying to explain them that I cant access to that old account and email for that reason, they keep saying how they sent me detailed steps how to fix the problem, ofc they sent it on old account even when I told them not to, they don't even read messages or they are sending automated random replies.

Next support team from Payoneer told me to call them via phone to solve this, next day I tried to call and guess what, you can only have a call if you have an active account, but before that they told me to create a new account and I cant have access to a new account because of an old account.

Then I tried to search on google about Payoneer, I can say that I'm not the only one having this problem, support team from payoneer is trash, 2 weeks trying to solve this and nothing, I will need to leave then eBay as a seller and sell somewhere else because I can use only Payoneer for withdrawals.

I've tried many payment gateways on different platforms because I also make WordPress websites, thank God that I don't use Payoneer there, but here I will need to say goodbye for money because I won't see it.

To new sellers/freelancers, stay away from payoneer, because when you need your issue to be solved, you will get some short random replies for weeks, even a ChatGPT could solve my problem instead of those humans working for Payoneer.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Payoneer is a BIG MISTAKE

@robertbalin93 

Sorry for your situation.  This is a US community discussion forum for buyers and sellers.  We do not use Payoneer for payments.  You are located in Serbia.  Perhaps you should contact Payoneer or eBay customer service.  They probably can help more than most of the people here on this forum.

I wish you good luck. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply