cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package Acceptance Pending?

What does this tracking status mean?

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9400116901449700034439

It says shipment received, but not accepted. So is it just sitting on USPS' front stoop, not allowing it in their door?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Package Acceptance Pending?

Did you use a SCAN form? If so, that means the form has been scanned. The individual packages have not actually been processed/scanned as of yet.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I ordered something that was shipped on December 28 - also being shipped from El Monte, also been received but not accepted - so it may be that there is a back up at that post office.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@bigdeals.etc wrote:

What does this tracking status mean?

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9400116901449700034439

It says shipment received, but not accepted. So is it just sitting on USPS' front stoop, not allowing it in their door?

Like others have said ... that is the Scan form Acceptance Scan.  The carrier (or clerk) scanned the Scan form, but not the individual packages.

But have no fear ... the package landed and departed  Macon, GA a few minutes ago 🙂

January 3, 2019, 3:23 pm
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility
MACON GA DISTRIBUTION CENTER

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Ha ha. I swear this always happens when I raise a stink about a package or when I go to USPS.com and opt to get tracking updates sent to my email.

It always "nudges" the packages loose and they begin to move again. I can't remember if I used a Scan Form or not. I always do a mix of both. Thanks for the info guys.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Mine shook loose last night as well. It actually worked out perfectly to be delivered on the birthday of one the girls I purchased the items for. The USPS comes through big time as usual.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Before Christmas, when the mail was really slow, I had a buyer open an INR case.  The package did arrive the next day but eBay said I was late shipping and scolded me because of that "pending" scan.  I had gotten that package to the PO within 2 hours of payment.  I was very annoyed. 

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@myboardid wrote:

Before Christmas, when the mail was really slow, I had a buyer open an INR case.  The package did arrive the next day but eBay said I was late shipping and scolded me because of that "pending" scan.  I had gotten that package to the PO within 2 hours of payment.  I was very annoyed. 

Yea they do that to me all the time. Something like "Next time please ship out the package within your given handling time."

I'm like shut your mouth ebay and check the tracking record.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply