cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overnight sports cards category destroyed on ebay

This morning when I got up to start listing new items I noticed something was wrong. All of my items regardless of sport are now under Trading Card Singles and you cannot add item specifics . Ebay has my store items completely jacked up almost 2100 store items. EBAY fix things at the puzzle palace and fix them now !

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: Overnight sports cards category destroyed on ebay

It's an absolute joke. It's honestly embarrassing. I thought it may just have been me until I saw this thread. I was wondering why my sales suddenly took a very unexpected dip.

I'm a hockey-only seller. Never had a problem searching "hockey card" and seeing my items come up. Now? Have to type ice hockey. Forget even putting card. It's not an issue for me, but for the thousands of buyers that don't know this, it's a huge problem. If someone searches hockey card, 920 of my listings aren't going to come up. If someone searches ice hockey card, ZERO of my listings WILL come up. 

But, just search ice hockey, and they all come up. WHY. Who in their right d*mn mind as a buyer searches ice hockey to find hockey cards. It's nonsensical. Why not just have hockey? Because there sure as heck isn't any market whatsoever for field hockey cards.

Absolute disaster of an update. Truly an absolute slap in the face to so many sellers. 

Message 46 of 50
latest reply

Why is no one fixing this? They have to be hemorrhaging money. Fn terrible!!

Message 47 of 50
latest reply

I noticed the categories were pretty much gone in the collectibles, by brand, and the holiday seasonal collectibles categories were like, minimal at best, nothing like what they were 2 weeks ago.

Message 48 of 50
latest reply

C'mon ebay, bring back Era! Many people prefer to browse certain eras, and not just individual sets, years or players!

Message 49 of 50
latest reply

They don't freakin' care, dude. The people who devised these changes have no clue about sports cards. Zero. 

Message 50 of 50
latest reply