cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders Page Under Sellers Hub Not Working

I have a good amount of orders to ship out and the orders page hasn't loaded up since Friday. Awaiting payment, Awaiting shipment... nothing works. I've tried Mac, PC Edge, Firefox and Chrome but can't get anything to load. Anyone else having issues? Untitled-1.jpg

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Orders Page Under Sellers Hub Not Working

Have you tried a different browser?

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

As stated in my original post, yes, I have tried different browsers.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

@f40tech wrote:

I have a good amount of orders to ship out and the orders page hasn't loaded up since Friday. Awaiting payment, Awaiting shipment... nothing works. I've tried Mac, PC Edge, Firefox and Chrome but can't get anything to load. Anyone else having issues? Untitled-1.jpg

Goodness , sorry this is happening . Could be e bay is having more technical problems . For one I couldn't access my cart for several hours  last Friday night  then it finally came back again . Also one of my buyers needs to return a bracelet because of a faulty latch  . I asked her to begin a return  and then I would send her a return label . So she did  but no return label  popped up . Instead she said she received a notice  saying they couldn't provide a return label  but with no other explanation . So I checked the transaction and it said a return had begun  but not to  refund the buyer until I received  the item  back . However  again there was no option to send  a label.  I told my buyer I would need to call e bay to try and  get this resolved . So it seems there's quite  few issues that need to be fixed . Tulips 

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Clear the search, make sure the dropdown is set to awaiting shipment.

What happens when you use the direct link?

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ord/?filter=status:AWAITING_SHIPMENT

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

@f40tech  Are you in Managed Payments by any chance?

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

I am not.

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Have you tried opting out and opting back in?
Do you have access to My eBay?

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

I do. I've figured out how to get back into the more superior sellers page but the new orders page just won't load up. I'm unable find a way to opt-out of the new sellers hub. 

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

The top right of your screenshot shows an opt out button.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 10 of 17
latest reply

I'm using a laptop with windows 10 Edge and had no issues with last nights orders & this morning my new order is showing fine as well. 
Took this screen shot just now & I also can see switch to old in upper right corner so I know I am in the New Hub.

seller hub  orders shipping 2019 2.JPG

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Right in front of my face! Thank you. I was able to opt out. Opting back in to the new sellers hub still didn't fix the issue but the old version is much better anyway.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Its the recent updates they did that are causing problems. I was on the phone yesterday with ebay after a bunch of my active listings showed as unsold, and sold items were still posted for sale in my store. 

They managed to fix my account, but from my understanding there's been a lot of problems since those updates went live according to the CS rep I talked too.

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

what updates are you referring to might I ask?

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

@gamersbaystore wrote:

Its the recent updates they did that are causing problems. I was on the phone yesterday with ebay after a bunch of my active listings showed as unsold, and sold items were still posted for sale in my store. 

They managed to fix my account, but from my understanding there's been a lot of problems since those updates went live according to the CS rep I talked too.

Now, fast forward to when eBay is the Payment Processor ... does anyone really think they will NOT get "glitched" out of $$???  It is WHEN, NOT "if" the glitches occur.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 15 of 17
latest reply