cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opting out of new listing tool.

I can't find the opt back button to get back to the opt out of the new listing tool. Any help? Thanks Jim

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I haven't found any way out of it. They are basically forcing you onto all the

new pages and layouts. And they are ugly and poorly designed. Whoever

the web designer is should be fired and they should allow you to option

out of the new pages if you want to. Just my opinion.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I was talking to my concierge CSR this morning about listing tools

lots of questions with 8 free auction relists on the SYI  or  sell your item form

the CSR told me the short form or SYI form is not available  to buisness sellers

if you changed your registration to b a buisness then the short form cant be used

the csr told me the new and improved form is good for item specifics to auto fill or something

I hope you can get back to the listing form you like

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I found it. It does not show on my phone. I used a computer and it was in the upper right hand corner of the listing tool. Tricky Tricky isn't eBay?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@seattlesportstuff 

>I can't find the opt back button to get back to the opt out of the new listing tool.

I haven't used a listing page for years. I either modify an existing listing by using "Sell similar", copy and modify an existing draft or template, or use "Sell similar" from an ended or deleted listing. Quicker and easier than eBay's "improved" listing pages. You can always see your old listings from here,

https://www.ebay.com/mys/unsold/rf/sort=TIME_ENDED_RECENT_FIRST&filter=ALL

HTH.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The new listing tool is an ABOMINATION! These freakin' nerds have to justify their existence by shuffling everything around periodically to look busy. 

Now it's impossible to calculate shipping based on location, and to revise an item you have to go through section after section. 

**bleep** are they thinking?!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply