cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
11 REPLIES 11

Old Listing Page

THANK YOU!

my old pc chokes on the new listing page and it took me ONE HOUR to list a jacket last night!!

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Old Listing Page

@modifiedracer93 

Just curious...Did it work ok for you? Let us know.  Lots of sellers seem frustrated with the new listing tool. 

Thanks!

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Old Listing Page

Thanks but that link DOES NOT take me to the old listing page.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Old Listing Page

@inhawaii 

You answered my question.  Mahalos!! 👍...sorry no shaka emoji.  lol. 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Old Listing Page

@modifiedracer93 

How long do you think that'll be available once they get everyone switched over.

Sellers might as well get used to the new tool, because it'll soon be the only option.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Old Listing Page

if you have an item in drafts, it will pull up - and then you can change the draft to whatever you want.

if you don't have an item in drafts, use the new tool to start a listing, save it in drafts, and then go from there!

worked for me!

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Old Listing Page

Anonymous
Not applicable

The old listing page will be going away eventually, we must adapt to the new........

Just as most of us have adapted to paying extra to get VIEWS on our listings, something that should be free and just how the system works. It's absolutely ridiculous.......yet here we are. 

For now.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Old Listing Page

hmmm...seemed to work for me after I chose a category...viola, the old listing page popped up....

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Old Listing Page

now, who can help me with ended listings that I try to do several as "sell similar" and the next page says "this page doesn't exists anymore"...

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Old Listing Page

you are my new favorite ebayer! thanks for the link!

now, who can help me with ended listings that I try to do several as "sell similar" and the next page says "this page doesn't exists anymore"...

I've got an old pc and an old ipad that doesn't like the new ebay pages, sigh...

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Old Listing Page

Works for me. Thanks!

Message 12 of 12
latest reply