cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sleep Tonight !

I must be doing something right. It is almost Midnight and the sales keep pouring in . This is like a Tsunami, there will be no sleeping tonight that way it is going. Offers keep pouring in. Better to keep the dice rolling. I'm getting a snack !

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

No Sleep Tonight !

Count your blessings, some of us have not had a sale in days, or even weeks. Good Luck to you.

Message 2 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

@countwilley wrote:

I must be doing something right. It is almost Midnight and the sales keep pouring in . This is like a Tsunami, there will be no sleeping tonight that way it is going. Offers keep pouring in. Better to keep the dice rolling. I'm getting a snack !

Why are you posting this stuff?

Message 3 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

Thanks Victor !... I'm not even an Ebay Fanboy but this is hard work sorting the good buyers from the bad. When I get an offer I check all their Feedback they have given to other sellers and look for any red flags. Then I decide to sell or not. Again hard work to be 100 Percent.

Message 4 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

Looking at your feedback, I think you're pulling our leg anyway. Good Luck.

Message 5 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

This is a buying account.  

Message 6 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

Seller Dashboard | eBay

Transactions1237
Sales$22,340.82
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

That isn't even realistic. If I copy and paste mine it looks like this and it doesn't say Seller Dashboard or Ebay lol...

Transactions and sales

1,534transactions$27,690.84sales

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

Boasting here will get you nowhere, Do you have a Question for these answer boards ? Good Luck to you.

Message 9 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

Whatever. Jealousy , 

Message 10 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

Smiley LOL

Yes. I am very jealous because my numbers are higher than yours. Makes perfect sense. That wasn't the point though. Just showing you what an actual copy and paste of your dashboard looks like.  You seem like a very insecure person hiding behind a facade of make believe and bravado.

Message 11 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

@countwilley wrote:

Enjoy it while you can. The tides can turn at any time. As long as you don't accept "low ball" offers, you'll

be fine. Separate the wheat from the chaff, if you will.Man Wink

Message 12 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

Because they know there's no way to verify or dispute their *bleep*?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 13 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

A lot of folks use posting IDs for "protection".  For those who commonly post snarky comments, or who berate other users, it's probably warranted.  I'm using my selling ID (one of them).  No need to boast--anyone can look at what I do.  I have not found this to be a problem in nearly 20 years on eBay.

List more, sell more. Goodwill that other, uh, stuff.

Feeling sleepy? There's an app for that.
Message 14 of 27
latest reply

No Sleep Tonight !

Hey BIG spender!

You have 4 feedback in 4 years.

I can varify a buy for $10 and 1 for $1.99

Now what are you selling like hotcakes but won't show & tell?

Message 15 of 27
latest reply