cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sales for Two Days !

Really Strange - No sales for two days - Sunday or Monday ?  Although I list everyday, Send offers, promote some things, price right, good pictures ???  Things were picking up first part of the month -- now nothing ?

I realize this is just a frustrated rant.  Humor me.  

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: No Sales for Two Days !

I am afraid that you are now a member of a not very exclusive club.  Most of us share your anger and frustration. 

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

@cathydale wrote:

lL0KXmr[1].gif

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Thank you Orangehound -- I do need a hug. 

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

How about lower price by $1 and relist!!!

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

FINALLY -- sold one thing.  For a little bit there I thought Ebay was punishing me for complaining about managed payments -- lol -- but then they would have to punish everyone I think.  LOL

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

I have 3 accounts on Ebay, I average 7-10 sales a week, I am down to ONE SALE A WEEK!

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

No Sales for 12 days. Very unreal. Something is really wrong as I have never seen this is almost 16 years.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

I have gotten used to a few sales here and there but not many and started listing on 2 other sites. It will be interesting in time to see how this huge drop in sales for most sellers other than the Chinese and big box sellers affects Ebay's bottom line. It takes a little while to see that but I am quite sure it is coming.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Cathy you are not alone I think this is just August. September is just around the corner.  I too had no sales for 2 days and just now cha ching ! Ebay threw me a bone LOL.  

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Hi Cathy,

August is usually one of my worst months on ebay. Summer vacation budget shock is in full effect. Schools are getting back in session. Retail clothing is on sale everywhere. Many people are still on vacation thru Labor Day weekend and actually turn their phones off for at least a couple days. This time of year is similar to the first two weeks in April when sales can stall.
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Only Two Days, Try Two MONTHS for me! I do everything Ebay requires to be 100%, Above Standard, etc. I had over 200 items listed from low to high priced. I am a jeweler. There is so much jewelry on Ebay the Manufacturers of China & India are swallowing up all the space with there less than adequate quality items. Difficult to compete. There prices make me almost give my items away for free. This is ridiculous. I am reconsidering my options for selling. Best of luck with your sales.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

@cathydale wrote:

Really Strange - No sales for two days - Sunday or Monday ?  Although I list everyday, Send offers, promote some things, price right, good pictures ???  Things were picking up first part of the month -- now nothing ?

same... after best 45 days I've had in a year on ebay sales just stopped two days ago... but I knew it wasn't going to last so I'm not surprised nor I am too frustrated yet

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Is there an alternative to eBay? When I start selling on eBay it was a great place a single mom with 2 jobs could make a couple extra bucks, now I can’t even pay their fees. What is everyone else doing with their inventory?
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

What other sites are you using if you don’t mind sharing?
Thanks!
Message 15 of 21
latest reply