cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Protection for Seller even with 100% Feedback

Hi All

This is my 1st post, i am aware of EBay and how they treat their sellers, well it happened to me. I sold an item with a certificate of authenticity, it was the genuine deal. I checked to see if the buyer had great feedback and she did, so all good. Well 2 days later after she received it she said she wanted her money back as she said it was fake. I said call the numbers on the COA, she basically called me a thief a fraudster, which really hurt. Now the item is made of paper and can be copied and the coa. So basically she will copy this item and send the original i hope back to me. I called ebay and after 2 calls they basically said too bad we have favoured the buyer even though i explained its paper and i said she should call the numbers and i asked her to call the police if she believed i was a fraudster. She said in her messages she could not be bothered calling any numbers and would not call the police as they have enough to do, i explained all this to Ebay..its like talking to a brick wall, absolutely gutted and upset, absolutely no protection for sellers, so people be very carful when you sell high priced items. Shame on you ebay.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0