cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No More TURBO LISTER so what do you use for listings?

So now that eBay is discontinuing TURBO Lister, what are sellers supposed to use for listings? I got so used to using Turbo lister and have all my templates on it and it was also helpful in helping photos look better, so what are people using to replace it?

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: No More TURBO LISTER so what do you use for listings?

@cynthealee2 wrote:

I like Auctiva... and have used it for the last 7 years or better... I went to them the 5 or 6th time TL crashed on the computers I was using at the time (we had 3 different computers, and not one of them got along with TL) ...

It will import all current listings that are up, and depending on the service level store your pictures for you.

It will also import your listings from TL... but some of mine garbled when I did that to start with all those years ago... I would assume they have gotten better at it, but I won't swear to anything LOL.

How much does it cost you per month?

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 16 of 34
latest reply

@mrdutch1001 wrote:

I believe the max. number of listings in draft mode is 2500.

They expire after 30 days as far as I know.  I don't use them.

Message 17 of 34
latest reply

I used to use TL  and have used SixBit for several years. I love it. You can read some more about it here https://ebaylistingtoolreview.weebly.com/

VintageCarMagazines

Message 18 of 34
latest reply

I'm grandfathered in... I pay 14.95 per month for the "elite" plan... but My elite comes with a few extra's

Here's the current pricing...  https://www.auctiva.com/about/AuctivaPricing.aspx

If you list on multi sites there are different rates, and if you pay yearly it's different rates.

When they say X listings per month, that's NEW listings per month... they don't count the FP listings that renew on eBay.

I've never needed their live support, cause they are real good at answering emails, and fixing issues (if fixable).

I hate photobucket right now... PS Answers given years ago may or may not be current now, please check with current posters to the boards to see if the information is still relevant.
Message 19 of 34
latest reply

is managed payments a listing site?

Message 20 of 34
latest reply

@cynthealee2 wrote:

I'm grandfathered in... I pay 14.95 per month for the "elite" plan... but My elite comes with a few extra's

Here's the current pricing...  https://www.auctiva.com/about/AuctivaPricing.aspx

If you list on multi sites there are different rates, and if you pay yearly it's different rates.

When they say X listings per month, that's NEW listings per month... they don't count the FP listings that renew on eBay.

I've never needed their live support, cause they are real good at answering emails, and fixing issues (if fixable).

I want to further clarify...  You can create thousands of listings and save them on Auctiva... if you have a plan that limits listings... what they mean is that is how many they will post to eBay for you.

They will track your entire store or all your active listings no matter how many there are... the xnumber of listings only applies to how many they will launch for you in a given month.

I have 2 Auctiva accounts, one is the "elite" and the other is the basic (lowest one w/e its called) for 2 separate eBay id's the basic one still tracks all listings on the second account no matter where I created the listing, or how it got on eBay.

I hate photobucket right now... PS Answers given years ago may or may not be current now, please check with current posters to the boards to see if the information is still relevant.
Message 21 of 34
latest reply

@robsrelics1 wrote:

is managed payments a listing site?

@robsrelics1 

No it is as the title suggests.  Managed Payments is a payment processing service offered by Ebay.  Similar to PP but with some significant differences.  As sellers, most of us will end up in MP by the end of the year.  While PP will still be available for buyers to pay with, sellers won't be able to use it like they do today for Ebay transactions.

Message 22 of 34
latest reply

thanks, so managed payments is kind of like paypal? Does it accept credit cards for payments on ebay items and let you send money too?

Message 23 of 34
latest reply

@robsrelics1 wrote:

thanks, so managed payments is kind of like paypal? Does it accept credit cards for payments on ebay items and let you send money too?

Yes CCs are accepts as it Google pay and Apple pay.

It lets you refund a buyer.  But no you can't send money to pay bills or the such.  You will need to wait until it arrives in your checking account.

Message 24 of 34
latest reply

managed payments

will not work for me as they exclude coins and currency listings which is what i do a lot of

Message 25 of 34
latest reply

@robsrelics1 wrote:

managed payments

will not work for me as they exclude coins and currency listings which is what i do a lot of

Tis true.  There are some things and categories MP does not support.   Are they trying to put you into MP in July?

@robsrelics1 

Message 26 of 34
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robsrelics1 wrote:

So now that eBay is discontinuing TURBO Lister, what are sellers supposed to use for listings? I got so used to using Turbo lister and have all my templates on it and it was also helpful in helping photos look better, so what are people using to replace it?

Hi @robsrelics1, we will actually be holding a chat next week on this topic on the Weekly Chat with eBay Staff board. A member of the team over Turbo Lister will be joining us, along with representatives from SixBit, a third-party listing tool. I encourage you to join us at 1 PM Pacific Time on June 3rd and share any questions you might have 🙂

Message 27 of 34
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

@robsrelics1 wrote:

Hi @robsrelics1, we will actually be holding a chat next week on this topic on the Weekly Chat with eBay Staff board. A member of the team over Turbo Lister will be joining us, along with representatives from SixBit, a third-party listing tool. I encourage you to join us at 1 PM Pacific Time on June 3rd and share any questions you might have 🙂

@Anonymous 

That is VERY good news.  Well for me at least.  I recently signed up for Sixbits for Turbolister.  Thank you for sharing this.

Message 28 of 34
latest reply

so managed payments has a listing templates you can store? trouble is i sell coins and managed payments won't allow it

Message 29 of 34
latest reply

turbo lister was free with my store, SixBits is not free so now I'll have an additional monthly charge along with my ebay store fees, ebays cheapin out on it's sellers, ebay should provide a listing app like turbo lister or here's a thought, don't get rid of turbo lister, if it's not broke don't try and fix it

Message 30 of 34
latest reply