cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Bonus Bucks This Month

I usually see a noticeable boost in sales when eBay offers Bonus Bucks.  I haven't received any Bonus Bucks offers, myself, this month.  Anyone received any this month?

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: No Bonus Bucks This Month

@biggymoe wrote:

I usually see a noticeable boost in sales when eBay offers Bonus Bucks.  I haven't received any Bonus Bucks offers, myself, this month.  Anyone received any this month?

Do you mean, no bonus bucks on your purchases, on your Purchase History page? 

The payout of eBay bucks usually happens the 3d day after the quarter is over. I will check mine to see if I earned anything in the month of June. 

PW👀🐿

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

I believe that there was a 5% eBay Bucks bonus around June 2nd.

Recent eBay Bucks promotions:

http://wireddeals.com/result?text=ebay+bucks&type=part&rating=-1&forum=0&max=25920

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

@biggymoe wrote:

Across all my accounts, just this month I have gotten six offers of $10 off a purchase of $20 or more, and four offers of $5 off a purchase of $5.01 or more. I used 8 of them.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

I have never received any offers like that.  Probably because I very seldom buy anything.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

None, I am on a buying hiatus anyway so it really wouldn't spur any sales from myself.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

@biggymoe wrote:

I have never received any offers like that.  Probably because I very seldom buy anything.

I find the opposite to be true - the only accounts I get them on are ones I never use to buy anything! 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

I think I have only had on bonus this year.  I usually get one near the end of an earning period but have had none in many months.  I think it related to them pairing with Honey.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

I haven't received anyting since Feb or March this year, crazy, I noticed if you put some things in your cart I get promo next day or so but it doesn't work anymore, I stopped buying because of that, I moved to Amazon as I am seller and buyer and eBay always goes in favor of buyers, doesn't matter what it is if it's not as described your getting the item back, stupid automated  system

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

If you guys want to make some extra $ by buying from eBay and if you have Samsung phone you can use Samsung pay, you don't have to pay thru Samsung app, just open the app and go to cash back rewards and look for ebay icon, just click on the icon and open eBay and shop like you usually shop, right now its 3% back in cash but I've seen 10% or even 15% cash back, there are many many diffrent promotions, home depot 10 or 15% back, Groupon sometimes 20 or 30%, hotel tonight and many many more, promotions change but if you look you'll find and you'll get it, this works also if you have ebay bucks promotion. 

Screenshot_20201103-140813_Samsung Pay.jpg

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Hi

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Your still biggymoe

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I haven't received squat yet.... but now you only get them if they offer a bonus bucks offer, and I haven't gotten any of those for this quarter yet. 1% bucks is gone, so unless you get an offer... no bucks.

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

I got 2 that were for a couple of days only. One early in the month for Easter, and then one towards the end of the month. Didn't I read they're doing away with the Ebucks program after this last payout?

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

o this is an old thread. Why isn't it sorting by posting ORIGINAL recent date, but by most recent post on anything?

Message 15 of 15
latest reply