cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Seller Tutorials?

I am not technically a "new seller" but after a 10-year hiatus, there have been so many changes that I feel like a newbie. As the title suggests I am looking for comprehensive tutorials, print and video, that can answer all or most of the gazillion questions I have from A to Z and everything in between. Any recommendations appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

New Seller Tutorials?

If you look to the right on this page.........there are a number of links to "how to's" and videos.......there are more in Seller Center...........just do devote some time to payment info, fees, and listing info.......things have changed......lol 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

New Seller Tutorials?

Hi,  there is also the eBay sellers' school or academy or whatever it is called now.  They are short little tutorials that go over some of everything. 

Watch out when you are looking for tutorials and stuff on the web and YouTube. LOTS of the info is outdated.  Most of it is not dated. You may not realize you're going down the wrong path, if you are not familiar with how it looks now 

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

New Seller Tutorials?

@allthingsmoody wrote:

I am not technically a "new seller" but after a 10-year hiatus, there have been so many changes that I feel like a newbie. As the title suggests I am looking for comprehensive tutorials, print and video, that can answer all or most of the gazillion questions I have from A to Z and everything in between. Any recommendations appreciated.

This is imperative, especially letting new buyers know all the traps and scams that will come their way. But my guess is they feel it will make new sellers think twice about listing, so the default is to just stick the "SELL NOW" button in front of their face and throw them to the sharks...

Have you tried navigating through the help pages? Especially if you dont even know what information you should be looking for? forget it...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply