cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Seller. Listings Not Showing up?

I just listed 5 items on a new account today, over an hour ago and none are showing in search. Does eBay do this to all new sellers? Or am I just the lucky one?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

over an hour ago

@ileftmyheartinsandiego 

Sometime is takes 24 hours or more.  If you revise any of them it restarts the clock.  Clicking on your "view listings" here I see two.  

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Your listings are active.

The part of the listing process which occurs in real time has been completed.

The listing is queued for indexing. When it is indexed is a function of processing load. It can take longer or shorter than 24 hours depending on system load and maintenance activities.

It is unlikely  that these jeans would sell within 24 hours even if they were indexed. Used clothing sellers are crying over the drop in sales they are seeing, and have been seeing the past couple of months.

Relax, you have begun the waiting game.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

eBay, in its information for new sellers, used to state that a listing could take 24 hours to "go live".

So it does not mention that any more? And, if you are in the habit of tweaking or revising your listings, be aware that that action will send them to the end of the queue.  

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Now 27 hours and counting. I have 7 items listed NOT showing in search! Come on eBay!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@ileftmyheartinsandiego 

I see 2 listings!!  Yay! 

Best of luck and Happy Selling!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hi 

im having the same problem did all your listings come through in the end and how long did you wait ?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply