cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Feedback Delivery Notification issue

I received a negative feedback today as my customer received a delivery notification but item wasn’t delivered. Kind of hard to believe as buyer acts as if I am personally responsible for delivering their package. I sent a message stating that USPS often scans delivered before delivery but they had already left the negative ding. Any suggestions? Is it possible to appeal the negative. I find it difficult to believe a buyer with over 600 feedbacks would leave a negative without communicating first.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Negative Feedback Delivery Notification issue

Since you are TRS you can have the negative feedback removed. 
Click here  to request feedback removal. Remember to put tracking in the comment area as proof of delivery. 
I’ve done this myself and had negative as well as neutral feedback removed. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I already did place the request but I neglected to input the tracking number. I hope it works out. Last time I had a negative removed the buyer left me a negative because THEY neglected to update their address and said so in the comments

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@ebooksdiva wrote:

Since you are TRS you can have the negative feedback removed. 
Click here  to request feedback removal. Remember to put tracking in the comment area as proof of delivery. 
I’ve done this myself and had negative as well as neutral feedback removed. 

Actually it would be removable for all sellers.  TRS or not.  When tracking shows delivered and the FB left is contrary to that, it is removable.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Congrats on the negative removal. 🙂

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

ebeth states--...as buyer acts as if I am personally responsible for delivering their package.

kabilab opines--You are. As, though, it would be impossible in all but a very few situations to personally deliver, sellers contract with, as in your example, the USPS. Such does not, though, cancel responsibility.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I wouldn’t know that since I’ve only done so as TRS. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Yes, it was removed within 2 hours of submittal

Message 8 of 8
latest reply