cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My listings are still showing the TRP badge

when they shouldn't anymore.  I never changed my listings to offer free returns.

Don't the new requirements for Top Rated Plus go into effect today?

I am guessing this is just another Ebay failure at system readiness.  Or maybe they are taking their time pulling the badge off listings simply so that buyers aren't alarmed by a perceived sudden drop in top rated sellers?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: My listings are still showing the TRP badge

You will lose it on the next evaluation which is the 20th of the month.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Dont worry there just taking there time.  Best regards

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@sarber60 wrote:
You will lose it on the next evaluation which is the 20th of the month.

I don't think so.  The evaluation determines whether you are TOP RATED or not, not whether your listings show the badge.  The instant a listing does not qualify for the badge, the badge should disappear.  (i.e. in the past when I changed my handling time to 2 days, the badge would immediately disappear)

After all this discussion, people are still confusing TRS with TRP.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Its because you're in San Jose. eBay is giving locals a few more days of sales before cutting you off. 

All my listings (over 1200) have adjusted. Sales the last 3 days = about $30. Looks like its time to fire up that old resume. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I'm in Michigan and my listings are still showing the badge. Furthermore, I downgraded to a starter store effective June 1 as confirmed by email and on my Subscriptions page, yet Seller Hub is showing I'm still a basic store with 250/250 listings available.

No surprise. I'm sure eBay will catch up before the next invoice Smiley Happy

Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~ Author Unknown
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@scalemotorcars wrote:

Its because you're in San Jose. eBay is giving locals a few more days of sales before cutting you off. 

And this hypothesis is based on what?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

It was a joke

Message 8 of 8
latest reply