cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My listing was removed by manufacturer via Vero claim, while 5 listings for the same item remain

My listing of Wolf 270402 Heritage watch winder was removed by the manufacturer as fake item (it is 100% legit) while there are at least 5 more third party listings remain active. **bleep**????

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

My listing was removed by manufacturer via Vero claim, while 5 listings for the same item remain

You can report those items.

You got caught like a speeding ticket. Some get caught.... some dont.

Vero doesnt have to be counterfeit. If the manufacturer tells eBay to pull the listing, it is pulled.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Some of those other listings might be authorized resellers of the product, and the manufacturer can see them on their list.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi @lgngri ,

Sorry this happened to you. It can be frustrating when it appears there is slip-shod application of the rules. But there was something in your particular listing that got your item removed. Sadly we can only guess why.

Whatever you do, don’t relist yours. You are now on eBay’s radar and multiple violations for the same infraction can hurt your account by dropping you lower in Search results, for example, or it can lead to a selling suspension. It is not worth the risk.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@lgngri 

Swearing on this forum will not help nor is it appreciated.  Just because others are selling the same thing doesn't mean it's right.  They just haven't been caught....yet.  If I were you I would not relist as you can jeopardize your account & be restricted from selling on ebay permanently.  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

People selling similar items don't like competition. They can claim all kinds of things. It puts your item off till the others can be sold. They are trying to steal your buyers! Think about it.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@huemobe0  - your comment is not helpful or true.

Spreading miss information does not help anyone.

Vero is for manufacturers- it is program to have items removed off eBay.

This is nothing about competition or others (sellers) not wanting you to sell an item before they do.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 7 of 7
latest reply