Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My eBay account has disappeard

It comes up zeroes. How do I contact ebay

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If it's your feedback you're concerned about, the ratings at the top of the page show just feedbacks received in the past 12 months. 

Since you've received no feedbacks, they show as 0 but if you scroll down, you'll see the 6 older feedbacks you've received from buyers.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I see your account.  You've sold 10 items in your lifetime; some baseballs and action figures.  You're in the US and have one follower and 6 positive feedbacks that are over a year old.  Nothing is for sale right now.  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@pro-4966 

Sorry for your situation.  Did you sign on for managed payments prior to your sales? It seems many can do this and have sales from what I'm reading on this forum.  You've had a few sales.  Were there any issues with those sales? Looks like it's been a while since you've sold anything.  More info could be helpful.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

There is nothing wrong. The all zeros you see simply is your seller feedback showing. You have no feedback yet for anything you have sold. That is why is is showing all zeros. Once you get feedback numbers will start to show up. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply