cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My description has disappeared from the item listing

That's a new ebay 'glitch' at least for me.  I tried both mozilla and google browsers; same result: nothing (except for the 'item specifics'.)

I guess I should have saved it. 

I was hoping to use it for 2 reasons: both to save myself the 2 hours it would take to complile all the dimensions, etc, and rewrite the whole thing; and, to see what my customer just bought! (because I offer them with both right- and left-hand control levers, and I don't know, without being able to look, which one this was.)

When attempting to relist (or, 'sell similar') the item description field is still empty.

The item ## is 253090342184. Another bizzarre aspect is that looking up that number yields (at least at this moment) another big nothing.  The title is

Sturmey-Archer Front Drum Brake Hub for Schwinn tandem-Autocycle-Phantom-Monarch 

If you look that up under my sold listings, another big nothing. 

If you search 'completed listings' you get...almost nothing again...but--there it is, at the bottom (not the top, where it should be, as the most recent item) and... it's shown there under my completed listings as the only one of " 15 items found from eBay international sellers "

Weird, weird, weird!  I was desperate enough to consider contacting ebay but my question is not one of the few that they will even accept. 

So, I place my hope and trust in the good people who may read and respond to this! 

Thanks very much.

I see I am not the only one.  Eventually, maybe, it will "fix itself."

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: My description has disappeared from the item listing

Sorry - All I saw on that listing was the items specifics - no other description.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply