cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is limited to sales

Hello, can you give me an idea, the account is limited in sales, due to its connection with another account, any ideas for this. Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

We are only users here buyers/sellers

Have you tried contacting customer support from the help menu on the eBay home page?  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You did not provide much information so I will guess.

I see you are in Albania.

If your account was suspended/restricted due to being related to another suspended/restricted account, then both accounts will remain suspended/restricted. 

The only thing you can do is try to reconcile that related account that was first suspended/restricted. 

If you care to cut and paste the complete communication eBay sent you, members here might get a better idea of what is transpiring. Leave out any personal information. 

Posting ID
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If you mean that you can't sell because another account that was booted is connected to you....sometimes it's because the other account owes money.  In the far distant past, I've read paying what is owed.....can release another account from the bar.  BUT I would discuss it with ebay first and explain the situation.........

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If your account has been linked with a troubled account and then restricted, you must follow the instructions in the message that eBay sent outlining the reasons and next steps.

If the restriction is defined as indefinite, that is eBay-speak for permanent suspension with no hope of reinstatement. Below is the policy link on restrictions and suspensions.

Good luck to you.

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/account-holds-restrictions-suspensions/account-holds-restrictions-...

Message 5 of 5
latest reply